Advisory services providers
Although this Circular City Funding Guide provides you with ample information on financing and funding opportunities, it may still be difficult to secure the required financing or funding for your project. A wide range of advisory services providers is available that could help you with, for example, improving the bankability of your research and innovation project or with increasing the effectiveness of financial instruments to stimulate Circular City initiatives. A selection of advisory services operating under the EU is provided below.
- European Investment Advisory Hub supports public and private promoters to identify, prepare, and develop investment projects. Learn more
- CCRI – Coordination & Support Office (forthcoming) aims at providing coordination and advisory support to cities, regions and territorial clusters’ transition towards a circular economy. Learn more
- JASPERS helps cities and regions to attract European (ESIF) funding. Learn more
- InnovFin Advisory assists complex projects to improve their investment-readiness. Learn more
- fi-compass supports projects that are funded by the European Structural and Investment Funds. Learn more